Google+ Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

What Actually Drives Erskien to Live and Post the Way He Does?

Being born with the realization that who and what I am and my drive to live my life from my own inspired spirit I hold these truths to be "Self Evident"....

A truly great teacher does not tell you what to think, but instead will teach you how to actually think....

The views of this YouTube poster very closely represents my own and I highly recommend that you watch as many of his videos and compared their messages against the back drop of your life and use what you find to lock arms with me and the growing Revolution of Others to unleash Freedom every where...





Join The Revolution and Live a Radical and Loving Life,

Erskien Lenier
http://www.Solavei.com/LandSurfer

Post a Comment