Monday, January 12, 2009

New Technology to Maximize Your Ability to Adapt to the Stress of Running and Life!

Ever wonder if your maximizing your genetic potential?

I know I have for decades!

I spent over $130 mo for decades to make sure I fed my body every possible nutrient it needed to adapt to everything I exposed it to.

I knew I got some benefit from the mix of vitamins, minerals, herbs and enzymes I concocted daily but I also knew that I peed a lot of them out, didn't always get what I needed and OD-ed on some nutrients and usually had little idea which or what I consumed that caused anything from rashes, to dry skin, to tender skin, swelling, joint pain, fluid retention, loss of thirst, loss of appetite, to name a few symptoms.

For years I've told many that someday a company would show up that could look at one's genetic make up and custom tailor nutrition that was perfect to what that persons unique DNA required for optimal function and to support maximally perfect cell replication or regeneration.

Recently I was made aware that such a company does just this and is available to anyone who wants to get the most out of their body's potential whether it's perfect adaption to running, work, workouts, family stress or any other force the body and it's occupant has to adapt to!

Email me at NextLevelMentor at GMail dot com for links to one click videos about this!

This is an idea who's time has come! Or look me up on www.FaceBook.com Erskien Lenier

No comments: