Friday, October 4, 2013

The Story of Enslavement...

It's been going on for generations.... Like a fish who is unaware of the water around it most have no gap in consciousness to question the nature of their reality.

Then suddenly I came along and shared this...


and this




Are you beginning to see why I continue to offer you means to become home based employment wise? You will need that level of freedom to further explore and move around in the new vision you now have of the nature of our collective reality.

Human Farming The Story Of Your Enslavement



Come join me and I will help you transition and thrive in your growing awareness and you can assist me in freeing others who are awakening now...  Click Here

Erskien Lenier

PS: Here is a friends blog that has more on this topic http://www.jchristoff.com/public-school-what-you-dont-know/

No comments: